Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Self Actualization




It is very sad when you come to the office, and you have nothing to do. Have you ever go through such situation? Well, I have. Since the early April 2011 I have new boss, afterward the athmosphere in my office getting weird. For the first time, I felt pathetic for doing nothing in my office. But then, I started thinking what I should do to skip this 'idle status'. I was only sat on my chair, looked into my monitor in desk, started connecting internet, opened Facebook page, hmm...kinda boring for just observe it. Day by day, I felt really guilty to myself for wasting my time. I looked around, I see my roommate do the same. Yeah, they did it too, I feel relieved then. Yippie!

I started browsing about health and beauty, investment, art, and so many things. I realized that I have lots of times to learn something new. It is important to be aware of the spare time we have, so we can use it to improve the competencies. I start learning about new software, theory of making brooch - ring - and necklace from beads. I had an idea of start doing new activity, making beads crafts, because I like fashion and sparkling accesories. I have ever dreamed about being enterpreneur, but I never started yet. I think I should really actualize my dreams. Even if it's not working well ,at least I have another skill besides my main job. It's a bonus if you got extra income.

Well guys, don't worry if you're boss are not delegating necessary assignment. Maybe they just don't what to do with their job. Or maybe they have problem with their leading management. But life must go on, just find some distraction, improve your soft skills. Because life is wonderful, time is precious, so don't just waste your time useless.
"You are indeed the most responsible person for your own happiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment